Thursday, July 12, 2007

Pizza attempt 2

After my first pizza attempt, I knew that I was on the right track. So for the second attempt, I removed a dough ball from the fridge and let it rest on the counter for the requisite 30 minutes.
I followed the same procedure as last time, but this time I just wanted to reduce the oven time. I had some similar trouble with stretching out the dough, but that was not surprising given that it was from the same batch. This time it was in the oven at 550 degrees for 5 minutes. This pizza was very similar to the first, but the crust was more tender because it wasn't cooked as long. However, I think it could still be cooked less. I topped this pie with slices of chicken from a breast I pan-fried, seasoned with oregano and thyme. More pictures of the pie:




No comments: